Why Work Here?
“This is a veteran-owned company and takes pride in the work we do.”
Major Restoration Services, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating losses caused by water, fire, smoke, mold and biohazard. We are a veteran-owned small business looking for people who want to join our team to learn and grow with us. The ideal candidate is someone having integrity, high-energy, and lastly, a self-starter. Excited about building new relationships and adding value to existing relationships? Our new team member will join a team of people working hard to make a lasting impact in our industry… People who are laser-focused on building our team’s story. This is a key position and the right person has the opportunity to see tremendous growth.
What kind of team are we building?
Smart, honest, and hard-working individuals who care about the impressions they leave upon our customers and co-workers. Our goal is to help you grow as a person while providing ongoing job training and professional education. Work hours are usually from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays and evenings are required. We are an emergency services so overtime hours are occasionally available.
Together, we’re building a company that empowers people to change lives – those of our customers, internal team members, and the communities we operate within. We believe if we build a team of hungry, hard-working, and motivated people, we can ultimately participate effectively in our service industry, and have a positive impact on all we come into contact with.
- Professional and dependable.
- A positive attitude accompanied by a willingness to work, learn, and grow in a team environment.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- Prefer some trades experience or aptitude.
- Demonstrates a “can do attitude” at all times and is a team player.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, as well as be able to provide creative solutions.
- Organizational skills.
- Must pass criminal background check
- Drug-Free. We have random tests.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Work with a crew or independently -depending on scope of job.
- Capable of using I-pad – using our in house program which we will teach you, properly inventory and photograph property and contents
- Accurate write up disposable list of non salvageable content
- Using proper cleaning method clean contents and structure of home back to pre loss condition.
- Input daily notes of completed tasks etc into internal job log
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork and documentation in a timely manner. (i.e. work authorization, diagrams, charts, photos, monitoring records, etc.).
- Prescribe and implement appropriate mitigation procedures as necessary.
- Continue with follow-up services as required to assure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate with the homeowner, agent, and supervisors on claim loss at onset and throughout claim loss.
- Take the initiative to improve technical knowledge and personal performance.
- Ensure effective, cost-efficient field practices, including maintenance of equipment.
- This is a key position and the right person has the opportunity to see tremendous growth.
What to expect from us:
- A company who appreciates your service;
- Work hours are usually from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays and evenings are required. Occasional overtime;
- Paid time off;
- Paid holidays;
- Company vehicle and fuel to and from job sites;
- Paid weekly;
- Partial company uniforms
If this sounds like a team you would like to grow with: Click here to apply: MRS Employment Application Form
What Our Clients Say
All of the employees are certified and trained in
Michael’s way of business
The team was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. They take the time to explain every step and demonstrated the highest skill level. We are very satisfied with the service and I would be happy to serve as a reference.”
James M.-Camp Hill, PA.
Bill, Ed and Jason were wonderful to work with. Always professional and friendlt. Will highly recommend Major Restoration Services to anyone I can.”
Paulette J.- York, PA.
Absolutely Would Recommend
We are pleased with communication, friendliness, promptness and understanding of staff, particularly Eric.
Ann S.- Holtwood, PA.
Great group of men, knows their craft. Thanks for sending a great team, it really took some stress off of me!”
Shawn S.-Harrisburg, PA.
Great job! Very hard workers!!
Thank you so much!”
Jane R.-Enola, PA.
Professional work and good communication about the job.”
Eric S.-Pequea, PA.