Why Work Here?
“This is a veteran-owned company and takes pride in the work we do.”
Major Restoration Services, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating losses caused by water, fire, smoke, mold and biohazard. We are a veteran-owned small business looking for people who want to join our team to learn and grow with us. The ideal candidate is someone having integrity, high-energy, and lastly, a self-starter. Excited about building new relationships and adding value to existing relationships? Our new team member will join a team of people working hard to make a lasting impact in our industry… People who are laser-focused on building our team’s story. This is a key position and the right person has the opportunity to see tremendous growth.
What kind of team are we building?
Smart, honest, and hard-working individuals who care about the impressions they leave upon our customers and co-workers. Our goal is to help you grow as a person, while providing on-going job training and professional education. Work hours are usually from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays and evenings are required. We are an emergency services so overtime hours are occasionally available.
Together, we’re building a company that empowers people to change lives – those of our customers, internal team members, and the communities we operate within. We believe if we build a team of hungry, hard-working, and motivated people, we can ultimately participate effectively in our service industry, and have a positive impact on all we come into contact with.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Professional demeanor in all circumstances;
- Work-related communication with both customers and co-workers as necessary;
- Ability to work independently most of the time; and
- Experience and proficiency in each of the following:
- Drywall from start to finish (ready to paint);
- Residential and commercial framing and trim;
- Installation of at least one type of flooring; and
- Provision and maintenance of job related tools and equipment.
- Must pass criminal background check
- Drug-Free. We have random tests.
- A Valid driver’s license.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Would prefer at least two years trade experience;
- Dependable and efficient work ethic;
- Excellent communication ability;
- Strong interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Solid problem-solving abilities;
- Highly responsible and reliable; and
- Ability to work cohesively, as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license
What to expect from us:
- A company who appreciates your service;
- Work hours are usually from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays and evenings are required. Occasional overtime;
- Paid time off;
- Paid holidays;
- Company vehicle and fuel to and from job sites;
- Paid weekly;
- Partial company uniforms
If this sounds like a team you would like to grow with: Click here to apply: MRS Employment Application Form
What Our Clients Say
All of the employees are certified and trained in
Michael’s way of business
The team was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. They take the time to explain every step and demonstrated the highest skill level. We are very satisfied with the service and I would be happy to serve as a reference.”
James M.-Camp Hill, PA.
Bill, Ed and Jason were wonderful to work with. Always professional and friendlt. Will highly recommend Major Restoration Services to anyone I can.”
Paulette J.- York, PA.
Absolutely Would Recommend
We are pleased with communication, friendliness, promptness and understanding of staff, particularly Eric.
Ann S.- Holtwood, PA.
Great group of men, knows their craft. Thanks for sending a great team, it really took some stress off of me!”
Shawn S.-Harrisburg, PA.
Great job! Very hard workers!!
Thank you so much!”
Jane R.-Enola, PA.
Professional work and good communication about the job.”
Eric S.-Pequea, PA.