Our Commitment to You:
2-hour response time except during surge events.
Working with Insurance Companies
- Always contact your insurance company when dealing with mold in your home or business
- Our employees are highly trained in working closely with your insurance company, we keep in contact with them throughout the whole process
- In order to ensure proper claims processing, Major Restoration Services uses the same estimating program as the insurance companies, in turn providing you with the confidence of proper billing on your claim.
What to do Before We Arrive
- There isn’t much you can do. Don’t move anything, don’t touch anything, and don’t try to clean anything. If you do you could end up making the job cost more because of cross contamination.
- If the mold is bothering your breathing you should leave until the technicians get there to contain the mold spores so that there are no further medical issues.
Caring for Personal Property
- This falls under cross contamination again, don’t move anything. If something is too porous and cannot be cleaned it needs to be disposed of the proper way or you stand the chance of contaminating the rest of your property. Leave everything where it is so our technicians can evaluate the item’s condition.
- Major Restoration Services offers pack out and climate controlled storage of your contents so that we can properly clean and evaluate your stuff’s condition.
- We also offer textile cleaning.
- Major Restoration Services is trained in full service demolition. We are fully equipped and capable to take walls and fixtures out of structures.
- Not only can we demolish, we can restore what we have taken out. We have a full restoration team to ensure your job is being done completely and everything is dried out and cleaned.
- Reconstruction is very important when you have demolition of course. That is why we have a qualified team for reconstruction for stuff like drywall, ceiling installation, flooring installation, and everything else your structure might need.